Friday, September 28, 2012

san.francisco.working.girl


Traveling again! This past week I was in San Francisco again for a Social Media Strategies conference. Lucky for me, or lucky for Trevor he was able to come back with me. If you remember I got him a plane ticket to come and Giants tickets for our one year anniversary.


It was a short trip, but a lot of fun! We were able to see a lot of the city and Trevor was able to relax!

Our first day in San Francisco was spent checking into a new hotel, the conference hotel was gross, smelled of urine and probably was haunted. We also were able to meet up with Trevor’s friend from Portland, Austin Bell, and his girlfriend, Moanahana, to walk around, eat lunch and do some shopping.

Trevor and Austin at Union Square

Tuesday was spent inside for me, but I learned a lot of great stuff and was able to get a picture with 12 time Olympic medalist Natalie Coughlin. It really was a great conference and met a lot of great people. That night the fun really began… We walked to the Ferry building and along Embarcadero street and then made our way to the baseball game. Austin and Moanahana went with us too so it was a lot of fun, it was FREEZING though and the Giants got killed.












Wednesday was spent sightseeing and finding our way around. We went to Lombard Street, Nob Hill, Ghirardelli Square, Baker’s Beach and the Golden Gate Bridge. I love San Francisco, so many childhood memories and time spent in that city.











It did feel good to get home and see Nixon. It has been a very busy month for me and I can’t believe it is coming to a close. This is the first weekend with no plans and we love it. Next weekend ST. GEORGE MARATHON yikes!

No comments: