Monday, April 4, 2011

the.past.few.weeks

Wow I am a terrible blogger as you can all see my last post was FIVE weeks ago, not one, but five, pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Things have been pretty busy these days, running around, family, dates and happy moments that have brought smiles and laughter to my face, filling my soul. Trevor and I have been doing lots the last 5 weeks. In short summary Meg, Corbin, Indie and Tosh were in town, Trevor got ordained, Trevor's mom was in town from Portland, snowboarding, swimming, bowling, papusa's, Jazz game, sister dinner and of course Lisa brought baby Samuel Conn into this world! I hope you are smiling just like me because these were all joyful moments and I am glad that I got to share them with someone I truly love and care about, yes that is Trevor and yes I just declared on my blog that I am in love, so so so in love and it is the greatest feeling in the world. Anyways here are some pictures recounting the last 5 weeks for all your enjoyment.



 Bowling Night!! The bowling line up was Ali, Trev, Miles, Kesley, Laura and Miller



 Have you ever had a Papusa?! Well it is an El Salvadorian deliciousness I loved it! The night was spent with lots of old Oregon friends and new Oregon friends for me. Here are the usual: Ali, Trev, Miles and Kesley!



Toshie loved the shovel, everyday you saw him dragging it around where ever he went. As you can see the shovel is almost as big as him, quite a sight! I love this little guy and I sure miss him already!

Meg, Indie, Tosh and I went to the Kamas pool for one of our last adventures! It was great, Tosh loved it and Indie loved it! Indie showed us all her ballerina moves on the side of the pool! 


Jazz vs. Dallas Mavericks! I still love the Jazz! Trev and I had a really fun night at the game. Our first date was a Jazz game!No kiss cam this time though or the first time! Someday!








Samuel Conn Harbertson is born! This was a fun day spent with the family meeting our newest addition! He is one fuzzy adorable little thing I could scream he is so cute and such a miracle baby! Love you baby Sam!



Trevor and I spent the day snowboarding at Park City with Anna and Chris it was a blast!

As you can see the past five weeks have been crazy and that isn't even half of the stuff we did! Well until next time keep it real!

xoxo, a





1 comment:

jessandbryce said...

yay Al that looks like so much fun!! Keep us updated!