Thursday, April 21, 2011

a.day.never.forgotten

Three years ago I remember being paralyzed with pain as my heart broke from the news of my best friends death is Brazil. I never thought my life would be the same, but I look at where I was then and where I am now and I am amazed! I will never go back to the place I was. I am full of joy, laughter, love and light! I'm ready for this new chapter in my life, but Matt will always be apart of it no matter what. He got me here, where I am today reaching my potential! That being said this day will never be easy, his death will never be easy, but the celebration of his life couldn't get any better, so today that's what I'll do, celebrate his life, his spirit and not mourn his death.
"However long the moon disappears, someday it must shine again."
Little Bee.

I will never forget this day! I love my life and I love where it is headed!

Love you Matt

xoxo, a

No comments: