Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snowboarding!

This winter has been very fun for me this year! Only having school Monday and Wednesday (still 17 credits I might add) I have every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday to snowboard. It has been the greatest thing and the a great thing to help me heal. The feeling I get when I am on the mountain snowboarding is indescribable, expect that I forget everything, all my worries, and all my pain! In one of the photos you see me popping my board up! I am working on being tricky so wait for more pictures to come! It has been so awesome to have the same schedule with Liz and Laur and being able to snowboard with them again. We definitely have a blast and don't miss one day, well except this week because it was RAINING!











3 comments:

Kathryn said...

very talented.

Meg said...

I am glad that you are taking advantage of the snow! Nice trick, can't wait to see more! Oh, and also you did not have an ugly enough sweater for your ugly sweater party. You looked too hot!

Ali & Trev said...

It had shoulder pads Meg!!! hahah