Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year

The year 2008 was a tough one for me... My mother was making lists of what each sibling had done the past year and I was thinking to myself, mine would not be very uplifting, it has been the hardest year of my life and I do know that despite the fact that I am only 20 years old! I am so thankful for this year a lot of change has taken place, but a lot of physical and emotional pain as well. I love you all and hope that 2009 is a year of luck for all of us. A year of joy and love, which of course it will be. Love you all!

I wanted to share some pictures that Cate Williams put together for a book of memories and a memorial of Matthew Lawrence Knoop they are absolutely beautiful.... You can check out more pictures at http://catherinewilliamsphotography.blogspot.com she is amazing!




These pictures definitely emulate my emotions for this year... With 4 deaths, 4 car crashes, and lots of pain, I don't go a day without breaking down and crying and feeling that pain in my heart all over again. I have also had some good times this year don't get me wrong, the many times spent with old friends and family have been uplifting and also the personal changes I have made in my life have been the greatest blessing from the tragic loss of Matt. I can't believe the year has come and gone.

1 comment:

Cate Williams said...

thanks ali, i am glad you are happy with how the book turned out. thank you so much for helping me with it. it has been a hard year for all of us, especially you, but i am glad we all have each other! i love you ali.