Sunday, January 25, 2009

In Memory of...

After Brady got home from his mission December 31st I held a formal dinner in memory of Matt. It was all of our friends together again. The most together we will be since Matt will not be coming home this June. It was an amazing, emotional, fun, joyful night shared with the people I love most. Every single one of these people were affected by Matt's death in a different way. We have all been so close growing up and it is amazing to see the friendship we each share. I can truly say I love and will always love each and everyone of these people for the rest of my life. We will all be connected by Matt and we will never forget the time we have spent mourning him and remembering him. Here are the people who came: Ali Knudsen, Liz Bailey, Lauren Bailey, Natalie Green, Lindsey Dardano, Phil Hovey, Connor Botkin, Jon Woodcock, Alex Williams, Brady Ewell, Brandon Buford, Ben Fisher, Trevor Gulbrandsen, Dave Knoop. The only people who couldn't come were Sterling Graham, Spencer Dubois, Corey Milne, Cate Williams, Brenna Ellis.



This is a picture from my 18th birthday formal dinner. This dinner was a remake of this and almost everyone could be there and I know Matt was there too!











No comments: