Friday, November 2, 2012

it.is.about.time


Friday didn't seem to come soon enough this week. Maybe it is the mixture of exhaustion and stressed from the conference I went to in Chicago or maybe it is the fact that it is getting darker earlier. I can't wait to be cozy with husband and cone head (Nixon got neutered on Tuesday).




Fill In The Blank: Post Halloween

1. What were you for Halloween: Lumber Jane and Lumber Jack
2. What is your favorite Halloween candy: Sour Patch Kids
3. Best Halloween memory: All the years dressing up with Liz and Lauren and always having to adjust our costume for snowy weather. I swear it always snowed on Halloween growing up. Also loved going trick or treating on Main Street and then to the neighborhoods.
4. Most creative Halloween Costume: My Giraffe Costume

That is all I have in me today! Posted below are some Halloween pictures and Nixon's cone of shame.









1 comment:

Lauren Allen said...

I was just thinking about how I have a picture with you every halloween since that one out on my parents porch when we were maybe 2 years old! :) So many great costumes together :)

Also, I want to go trick-or-treating at that freakin sweet house you show with the crazy witches and ghosts hanging outside--SO RAD! :)
LOVE YOUR GUTS!