Thursday, October 6, 2011

two.months

It is still pretty surreal that Trevor and I are married and it has been two months today! Just last night we were on the couch and Trev turned to me and said "we're married" with a big grin on his face. It seems that sometimes it just hits you like a ton of bricks, I love it. We are as happy as clams, but I like as happy as can be better! Things are going great. We are both pretty busy with work, but Saturday we take off to Chicago for a few days because I have a work conference out there. It will be busy, but such a blast having Trevor there. Erin and Dave will be there because Erin is running the Chicago marathon on Sunday and we are way excited to hang out with them for a day or so! Well just a little post, I obviously didn't have anything more exciting then being married for two months, but to me that is the best!!!


A & T

3 comments:

Radfords said...

what!!! you have a blog? you stinker!!

Lisa said...

cute blog al! I love it! Thanks for watching Sam, sorry he had a freak out, and have fun in chicago!

Angelie and Richard said...

Ha, I took this picture :)
It's so true about realizing where you are in your life! I was looking at a picture of when I was little last night and it's just amazing how fast it all goes. Not as much as in the beginning, but sometimes I am still tickled by the thought that I am married and that my love is mine forever :)
Life is good :)