Friday, October 28, 2011

lots.of.festivities

Seems like Trev and I have been doing a lot of different festivities this month and especially the last couple of weeks! I love getting into the holidays, it makes it so much fun! I will say it is a lot more fun when you are married too and have your own little place to decorate and buy pumpkins for, this is what we did with only two of our pumpkins:


A couple weeks ago we went to the South Jordan pumpkin patch with Amanda, Coleman, Isaac, Brooklyn, Care, Frank, Lucy, Sophie, Tank, Owen and Mia. It was so much fun, I ended up picking out about 6 pumpkins for the two of us! Hahah I was a little bit excited. We had a blast and love hanging out with everyone. Lucy and I had fun picking out pumpkins with the perfect stem... It is all about the stem, my mother taught me that and it sure has stuck!


We also were able to watch Milo, Care and Frank's little dog, while they were on a family trip in Phoenix. Trev and I had a lot of fun playing, walking and cuddling with Milo! To be honest when we were done I was researching buying a puppy, but who am I kidding we don't have time for a puppy, so we will just have to watch Milo as often as we can! Thanks Linthorst's for letting us watch him


This summer I bought some coupons off City Deals to go miniature golfing with Amanda, coleman, Isaac and Brooklyn. So this past weekend we all went to Mulligans for some Haunted Mini Golf!! It was a blast oh and Trev and Coleman tried out the batting cages pretty cool!



As for this week I have been really sick with the flu and now Trev has it and is at home 'dying' all men are the same, but I am eager to get home and take care of him. Even in my sick state I was able to make some Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies for a Halloween party I wasn't able to go to... I must say they looked delicious, but I couldn't eat, no, no, no.



Oh I love Halloween!! Can't wait for Monday! We are going Trick-or-Treating with the Kiddies and we are going to be skeletons!!! (I wanted to be Danny and Sandy from Grease) oh well!

I love Trevor
Trevor loves me

a & t


 

No comments: