Saturday, January 22, 2011

my.new.place

There is no place like home and honestly I never thought I would call somewhere home other than where my roots are in Park City. Of course that will always be home, but lately this place has become my home, my place and I don't think I will be living in my Park City home again.... I will be living on my own from now on and maybe with someone else hahah don't take that as anything serious. Well here are the pictures I promise! They aren't that good because I had to take them with my photobooth on my computer because I don't have a cord for my camera. Do enjoy and check my place out! Welcome to Apartment 202!


Perfect right... Apt. 202 that's me!

My Bedroom.. Sleeping Area my window looks out to the Wasatch Mountains

Walking into my bedroom

My Desk Area


My walk-in-closet, Isn't it beautiful? Everything is color coordinated of course!

My bathroom

My vanity in the walk way between my room and my bathroom, across from my closet... It is nice I must say

One view of our kitchen from the living room, it is nice and open... Great for entertaining!

Our living room and red couch!! Love it!

Another view of our kitchen when you walk in our front door

Dining room table off of our kitchen by the front door

Kitchen again

Kitchen view when you walk in!

MY BEAUTIFUL 42" LG TV!! Isn't it amazing, I feel like a real adult now that I own a TV with Directv and everything! It is insane in the membrane!

I hope those pictures hold you over!! Things are still in the process, as you can see... I still need an entertainment stand for a TV anyone know of a cute one that will hide all the hideous cords and hold the DVD player and Directv receiver! I am yet to find one I like! Please come and visit I would love it!
But for now....

XOXO, A



No comments: