Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tomorrow, 8 o'clock



I am currently taking a break from studying for my final exams! Not just any final exams, but final, final exams. I don't think the reality that as of 8 o'clock tomorrow night I will officially be done with my college career has actually set in. What? Could it be real? It doesn't seem like it considering I am on the verge of pulling my hair out, crying and screaming all at once! This is what my calendar and To-Do List looked like last week


 Yikes would you be on the verge of tears too? Me and my To-Do lists, sometimes I think they are a good idea and other times not so much. Here is what yesterday and today and tomorrow look like. Oh the joys of college and studying for exams and writing papers and yada yada yada NO MORE I say, please! 



I have been doing it for four years, I can do it for 24 more hours right? Yes, yes I can! This is it! Wow!


ps. Don't you just love my priority to the Jazz?! They are amazing and I love them!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

those to-do lists look familiar! when is your graduation?!