Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blind Date

Blind Dates: Romantic Arrangements usually implemented by a good friend that "knows" you both really well. That was the basic definition of a blind date. Well I will tell you, I have been on a couple of blind dates some of which were aweful! But I went on one Saturday and it was a blast. Good, fun, handsome guy. We hiked, talked, got ice cream, and talked some more. It was the kind of date where you never stop talking and I consider that a good sign. Overall blind dates can be a good thing and I am excited to find out what happens next.

Dating is a strange thing though and I am at the stage in my life where dating counts. Everything counts. I feel like all the sudden I am an adult and all these decisions need to be made. For example: What am I going to do after I graduate?, What am I going to be?, Who will I date and fall in love with?, Will I be successful?... All these things are now a big deal. I have an idea of all of them, well I take that back no I don't! I am going to have to be responsible some time soon. Yikes!



XOXO- A

1 comment:

Meg said...

Who was the guy? Can't wait to hear what happens next. I hope some of those decisions can bring you out to Hawaii, at least for a little bit!