Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peter.Chudleigh.Photography

This past Saturday I had the opportunity to get have pictures taken of me by Peter and Brit! It was so much fun, it made me think hmm maybe this is something I could pursue, but I don't know. What do you think? These are just some of the shots that we got and Peter edited. I didn't want to put all the ones he already gave me up, but there are more to come hopefully! I feel like we took a lot and it was a blast. Thanks Brit and Peter! I loved it and I will come over any day, any time, all day ha.


















5 comments:

Meg said...

What a babe! You are too sexy for words! You definitely look comfortable in front of the camera, something I am not.

Alexandra said...

I love these...you are like a tanned, toned, twenty-first century Twiggy.. wow alliteration. just for you, al. xo

Courtney said...

Bow wow chicka wow wow chicka wow wow! You do look like Twiggy! And I LOVE the one that is the Facebook album cover. So pretty! I miss you!

Erin Lee said...

these are soooo cool!!!! I love em. so pretty.

Lisa said...

These could seriously be in a magazine! You look amazing! So I wanted to be the first to wish you happy birthday! It's 4 am on the 11th, you're probably sleeping, but I am already thinking of you and how grateful I am you are in my life. Love you and happy b-day! Lisa